Saturday, January 29, 2011

Visited The Northern part of Tanznia with AD650 Classmates

The AD650 class is "Economic Development via Tourism in the Developing World."

We traveled the Northern Tanzania during the 10 days Spring Brake in March, 2010.

This class is beyond Studying Tourism, and we thought a lot of things What and How can make "economic development."

It was awesome class and Strongly recommend you take the Super-Ultra Valuable class. 

Thank you very much to Prof. Samuel Mendlinger and all of my classmates. Miss you, all!!


All Together With Background NCA
 
The second day at the Hotel in the City of Nairobi


Happy Time to Travel Tanzania

We are moving to Tanzania from Kenya

At the border between Tanzania and Kenya

My Safari Members with Cristy, was taking a picture for us.

We visited a Luxury Hotel without sleeping...

Professor Sam Mendlinger

With Christy, my Roommate during 7days

Hello!! It's me!!

Go, my dear Safari members!!

My Class Project Team Member, Steven, at the Hippo Pool

Our Baby, Mahmood!!

a Kind Guy, Ali.

Good Luck for all of yours!!

Very Serious Steven, What Do you think of?

Christy, She was always excited for traveling :)

At the NCA tourist office, A Short lecture by Prof Mendlinger

Can rotate right this picture, But you know my point, my hand, Fire!!

Sevastian, he was our excellent guide and teacher!! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment